The DynaRide Lite Wheelchairs are the most lightweight of all Dynarex’s wheelchairs, constructed of a durable carbon steel frame with a hammerstone finish. The dual axle provides an easy transition from a standard seat level to hemi-level, as well as multi-position caster forks for an adjustable seat height of 18 or 20-inches. The Lite Wheelchairs come standard with 24-inch wheels, solid non-marking rubber tires and composite hand rims with push lock brakes. Inclusive of tool-free adjustable elevating leg rests with padded calf pads, as well as, offering either flip back or detachable arms with padded arm rests, making them extremely versatile.
- Long lasting powder coated silver vein carbon steel frame with durable, black padded nylon upholstery.
- Flip back or detachable arms with padded armrests.
- Tool-free adjustable elevating leg rest with padded calf pads
- Dual axle provides easy transition from standard height to hemi level.
- 24” solid rubber rear wheels feature hand rims and push-lock brakes
- Seat depth expands from 16" to 18" for added comfort
- Weight capacity 300 lb.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty