DynaRide Series 2 Wheelchair
The DynaRide Basic Wheelchairs are the most economical of all Dynarex’s wheelchairs, yet dependable and perfect for long-term use. The dual axle provides an easy transition from a standard seat level to hemi-level, as well as multi-position caster forks for an adjustable seat height of 18 or 20-inches. The Basic Wheelchairs come standard with 24-inch wheels, solid non-marking rubber tires and composite hand rims with push lock brakes.
- Long lasting powder coated silver vein steel frame.
- Durable, black padded embossed vinyl upholstery.
- Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience.
- Detachable arm with padded armrests (Full and desk length).
- Tool-free adjustable swing-away footrests or elevating leg rest providing additional comfort.
- 24-inch wheels with solid rubber tires and composite hand rims with push lock brakes.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of wheelchair standard height to hemi level.
- 24” solid rubber rear wheels feature hand rims and push-lock brakes
- Weight capacity 300 lb.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty